Thursday, January 01, 2009

More Vintage Jewelry Price Reductions

Happy New Year!
I've taken advantage of a day off (well, I guess it's not really a day off if I was working!!!) and moved more items to my clearance pages, permanently reducing prices. Some of the reduced items are:
Brilliant pot metal floral brooch:

Pot metal rhinestone peacock brooch:

Art Deco rhinestone and marcasite arrow brooch:

And this dazzling topaz rhinestone wreath brooch:

The rest can be seen by clicking the title of this post.
I've also added several more designer galleries including Boucher, Alice Caviness, Kramer, Vendome, Florenza and Hollycraft, all accessible from the site home page, and the navigation box at the bottom of all catalogue pages.

Look for more reductions throughout the month....and Happy New Year!

No comments: