Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Golden Globe Glam

So I watched the Golden Globes this weekend and, of course, noticed some stars' stunning jewelry pieces.

This piece reminded me of what "Doubt" costar Viola Davis was wearing that night, a glitzy flower bracelet.
Here is a Delizza & Elster rhinestone clamper and matching earring set with a similar look:




Another star that caught my eye was Beyonce Knowles. She was sparkling from head to toe!
Some flashy bib necklaces came to mind after watching her strut her stuff on the red carpet:
Rhinestone baguette bib necklace:



Spectacular Alice Caviness simulated pearl and rhinestone drop bib necklace:




Demi Moore's wide Art Deco style diamond cuff bracelet took me back to these pieces both period Art Deco rhinestone bracelets:









Sandra Bullock's wore gorgeous snake bracelets, snake accessories are a current hot trend:

Delfino Mexican sterling ring:



And a very rare Rodi and Weinenberger 1920's German Art Deco snake bracelet:





I know everyone watching the pre-show interviews noticed Eva Mendez's glamorous turquoise bib necklace! I absolutely loved it! Here's one similar with matching earrings that I also adore.
Vintage aqua art glass bib necklace and matching earrings:




Highlight the link and paste it to your browser to check out these super stars' entire ensembles!

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/best-dressed-at-the-golden-globes/2578#id=17

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great comments and I love your choice of pictures! Because I totally love costume jewelry, I would wear every single piece you showed and feel just as sparkly in my vintage costume jewelry! Thanks for the blog!
Mary in Missouri
Timmary Jewelry

Jowel Gastelum said...

Love art deco rhinestone bracelets. THese pieces go with any formal affair. I have a similar bracelet on my site and other new art deco pieces.

JG
www.stelladot.com/jowel
www.boxofhauterox.blogspot.com

LimogesBoxCollector said...

Very elegant.